Gifts inspired by Aztec & Mayan iconography
This six-panel trucker cap with a mesh back will be a comfy and classic choice for a perfect day in the sun.
• Structured, mid-profile, six-panel cap
• 47/25/28 cotton/polyester/nylon
• Hard buckram front panels
• Mesh back
• Permacurv visor, matching under-visor
• Plastic adjustable closure
• 3-1/2" crown
• Head circumference - 21 5/8" to 23 5/8"
Our unique collection of designs and products celebrate the cultures who lived here before all of us. My brand is inspired by the street slang phrase—La Neta Neta—which means: What's truthful, original, quintessential and honest. LaNetaNeta strives to keep this expression alive. Keep It Real!
Edgar R. Ayala
LaNetaNeta Brand is the brain child of graphic designer Edgar R. Ayala. This brand is inspired by the Spanish phrase—La Neta Neta—which means: What's truthful, original, and honest. Based in Oakland California, this shop features designs from his portfolio adapted to LaNetaNeta brand.