Gifts inspired by Aztec and Mayan designs
and our culture of resistance
This six-panel trucker cap with a mesh back will be a comfy and classic choice for a perfect day in the sun.
• Structured, mid-profile, six-panel cap
• 47/25/28 cotton/polyester/nylon
• Hard buckram front panels
• Mesh back
• Permacurv visor, matching under-visor
• Plastic adjustable closure
• 3-1/2" crown
• Head circumference - 21 5/8" to 23 5/8"
Our unique collection of designs and products celebrate the cultures who lived here before all of us. My brand is inspired by the street slang phrase—La Neta Neta—which means: What's truthful, original, quintessential and honest. LaNetaNeta strives to keep this expression alive. Keep It Real!
Edgar R. Ayala
LaNetaNeta Brand is the brain child of graphic designer Edgar R. Ayala, based in Oakland California. This Shop features designs from his portfolio and newer designs, adapted to LaNetaNeta brand.