Gifts inspired by Aztec and Mayan designs
and our culture of resistance
Fitted, comfortable, and soft—this t-shirt can withstand several washings while maintaining its shape, so it's great for everyday wear!
• 100% fine jersey cotton
• Heather grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/y² (146 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Blank products stocked in the US are made in USA
• Blank products stocked in the EU are sourced worldwide
Our unique collection of designs and products celebrate the cultures who lived here before all of us. My brand is inspired by the street slang phrase—La Neta Neta—which means: What's truthful, original, quintessential and honest. LaNetaNeta strives to keep this expression alive. Keep It Real!
Edgar R. Ayala
LaNetaNeta Brand is the brain child of graphic designer Edgar R. Ayala, based in Oakland California. This Shop features designs from his portfolio and newer designs, adapted to LaNetaNeta brand.